Noah Jeppson is based in San Francisco / Sonoma County and can help with your next project.
- Signage System Planning and Design: masterplanning of identification, directional, and information signs for both interior and exterior environments
- Icon / Pictograph Design: custom identification symbols and directional elements that apply universal design practices and meet ADA requirements
- Map and Guide Planning / Design: detailed route maps that help orient and guide a visitor through space
- Plaque / Marker Design: design of long-lasting signage that interpret memorials and places of cultural significance
Experiential Graphic Design
- Integrated Branded Environments: architectural moments that seamlessly display a brand’s core tenets to visitors and employees
- Exhibition Planning and Design: design of exhibition spaces ranging from small interpretive panel design to fully immersive gallery exhibits (temporary to permanent)
- Placemaking Activities: workshops and events that transform community spaces with design installations
- Artwork and Artist Coordination: curating art or commissioning artists to complement physical spaces
- Visual Identity Creation: brand development that builds an identity and presence for a company, service, or special event
- Information / Infographic Design: graphics that interpret data and present information in dynamic formats
- Exhibition Curation: using curated objects and artifacts to tell a story in an exhibition setting
- Historical Research: discovering the archived stories of communities, people, or places
- Architectural / Design Consultation: researching current trends and historical styles to apply to a current project.
Contact Noah today for more information, or visit the link below for design examples.