- Signage System Planning and Design: masterplanning of identification, directional, and information signs for both interior and exterior environments
- Icon / Pictograph Design: custom identification symbols and directional elements that apply universal design practices and meet ADA requirements
- Map and Guide Planning / Design: detailed route maps that help orient and guide a visitor through space
- Plaque / Marker Design: design of long-lasting signage that interpret memorials and places of cultural significance
Experiential Graphic Design
- Integrated Branded Environments: architectural moments that seamlessly display a brand’s core tenets to visitors and employees
- Exhibition Planning and Design: design of exhibition spaces ranging from small interpretive panel design to fully immersive gallery exhibits (temporary to permanent)
- Placemaking Activities: workshops and events that transform community spaces with design installations
- Artwork and Artist Coordination: curating art or commissioning artists to complement physical spaces
- Visual Identity Creation: brand development that builds an identity and presence for a company, service, or special event
- Information / Infographic Design: graphics that interpret data and present information in dynamic formats
- Exhibition Curation: using curated objects and artifacts to tell a story in an exhibition setting
- Historical Research: discovering the archived stories of communities, people, or places
- Architectural / Design Consultation: researching current trends and historical styles to apply to a current project.
Noah Jeppson is based in San Francisco, California and takes on projects across the United States. Contact Noah today for more information, or visit the link below for design examples.